Who We Are
Care Ideals is a management consultancy service that provides Positive, Long-Term Solutions for Healthcare Businesses, their Service Users and their staff.
David Beattie (our Director) has worked in senior positions in the healthcare industry since 2002. From 2002 – 2014 he successfully managed and operated large psychiatric and mental health facilities and hospitals. During this time, he was repeatedly very successful in dealing with difficult and complex operational and clinical issues; and his experience includes:
- the turning around of systemically damaged hospitals and care units
- significantly improving the care being provided to Service Users
- building of constructive relationships with regulators and commissioners; alongside material increases in occupancy and profitability
- comprehensive and effective preparation for many different types of inspections (CQC, HIW, CSSIW, commissioner reviews, etc)
From the time that David established Care Ideals at the end of 2014, we have completed work for 67 different Social Care clients. These include care homes, nursing homes, supported living services and domiciliary care providers.
Some of the work has been one-off Compliance Visits and Mock Inspections. Some of the assignments have been longer-term lasting months. The work we have undertaken includes:
- helping to resolve difficulties with the Care Quality Commission and Local Authorities
- completing Compliance Visits and Mock Inspections
- provision of full sets of policies and procedures
- delivering many different bespoke training modules
- completing market research for new services
- leading on behalf of providers when liaising with the Care Quality Commission and Local Authorities
- mentoring and supporting Registered Managers
- business development
- general day-to-day advice and operational support
Refer to Testimonials and Case Studies.