Working With You
- Work undertaken will be discussed and agreed prior to commencement; and will be planned so as to deliver maximum benefit for your Service Users, your staff and your business.
- Our solutions are cost-effective but are also aimed at improving the profitability and financial position of the business.
- We will always be open and transparent with our findings.
- The work that we do will be accurate, comprehensive and completed in a timely manner. We will make recommendations and provide positive solutions to any of the challenges your business is facing.
- David has extensive experience of all aspects of managing, improving and making better care businesses. He has repeatedly been involved in crisis management, problem resolution and business improvement in both social care and healthcare. He will be able to assist you in any area in which you might need help and guidance.
- Detailed reports will be completed at the end of each relevant task, as required (e.g. Compliance Visits, Mock Inspections, Safeguarding Investigation, etc). We will use these reports during debrief sessions with the business owners, directors and other senior managers.
- Costs for work undertaken will be negotiated on an individual basis. This will be dependent on the urgency and seriousness of the situation.
- We operate both regionally and nationally, and will travel to whatever area of the country you need us to.
- After we have completed our consultancy work, we will still be available on the phone or via email to provide support and advice for general operational, clinical or financial issues. This on-going assistance is provided free-of-charge.